Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Portia in the morning...

So, I was in my office today placing my laptop in its case as I was preparing to leave for work, and out of the corner of my eye, I see Portia staring at me. I turn to look at her and there she is... in her typical morning glory. Portia gathers her toys and places them close to her bed, she also has cleverly pulled her bowls close to her bed, so now she can eat and drink while laying down... like the Romans... I think she needs someone to stay home with her so they can "fan" her or "feed her grapes". What a DIVA!

Anyway, as I stood there, with my camera bag at my feet... the 70-200 was screaming my name, so I grabbed a camera body, popped a card in, and a attached the 70-200 and got the shot...

DAVID ESPOSITO / Photographer

No comments: